| Salesforce Mobile: Improve Adoption
Accelerator LIVE - How to:
The Salesforce App has the power to transform your business, but to unlock it you must deliver impactful and engaging use cases.
This Accelerator Live session (Tue, Aug 14, 2018 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CEST) will help you to:
- Learn about the capabilities of the Salesforce App
- Understand the particularities of Mobile use cases (Micro Moments)
- Get an overview of the main Salesforce Mobile use cases for Sales
- Enable these use cases in the Salesforce App
- Increase adoption by planning the rollout, tracking usage, and seeking feedback
If you're a Premier customer, we'll also offer a 1:1 follow-up session after the webinar with a Mobile Specialist to answer any outstanding questions.
| Marketing Cloud: Getting Started with Content Builder
In this session, a Specialist will give you a guided tour of all of the components in Content Builder.
We’ll show you how to create emails and share best practices for admin setup, content management, and day-to-day use.
Agenda: Tue, Aug 14, 2018 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CEST
We’ll show you how to create content blocks, emails, and templates with live demonstrations.
We will share best practices for admin setup, content management, and day-to-day use.
We will give guidance for migrating from Classic Content to Content Builder.
If you're a Marketing Cloud Premier Customer, we'll also offer a 1:1 follow-up session to answer any outstanding questions.
| Lightning Configuration Fast Start
Supercharge your Lightning setup with expert help!
In this session, a Lightning expert will walk you through the Lightning configuration and customization options available to you.
Agenda: Wednesday August, 8th 11h00 - 12h30 CEST
* Walk through how to enable Lightning Experience and optimize with features
* Understand how to use and setup tools in Lightning including the Navigation Menu, App Launcher, and Lightning Apps
* Discover Lightning-only features which can drive productivity and collaboration with your end users
* Learn how to track utilization and extend your org using the AppExchange (with clicks, not code)
* Review trends, best practices, and resources that will help drive adoption and change management in Lightning
And, if you're a Premier customer, we'll also offer a 1:1 follow-up session to answer any outstanding questions.
| 3 steps to give a boost to your nonprofit organization using the best CRM approach!
Share with the Nonprofit Community its way to success,
while deploying best practices in interacting with their stakeholders:
Donors, Members, Sponsors, Funders, Employees.
3 steps to give a boost to your nonprofit organization, using the best CRM approach!
| Session d’échanges Talend & Petit déjeuner à Luxembourg
UpCRM & TalendUpCRM - 4 rue des joncs L-1818 HOWALD
Participez à la session d'échanges et petit-déjeuner
Talend à Luxembourg
Découvrez comment la plateforme Talend aide LuxAviation à consolider ses données et à en améliorer la qualité
Avec François Rogler - Solution Architect, LuxAviation
Intégration de données avec le CRM
Date: 4 Avril 2019
Addresse: UpCRM Luxembourg
4 rue des Joncs HOWALD
8h30 - 9h : petit déjeuner,
9h - 10h : sessions,
10h - 10h30 : networking
Les sessions seront suivies d'un moment de networking permettant de poursuivre les échanges.
| Salesforce Luxembourg User Group – Feb. 1st 2019
Excellium Services5 Rue Goell, L-5326 Contern - Luxembourg